Smeg Dolce & Gabana Blender
- This blender is decorated with a sunburst motif typical of western Sicily, called a 'stidda', at the centre of which is depicted the 'aciddazzu', an image drawn from the Sicilian iconographic tradition.
- Dominating the central part is a decoration called 'ncudduriuna', a sequence of rounded forms inspired by the Arabic decoration that influenced the style of Palermitan painting.
- Finally, a horizontal band contains geometric triangular forms called 'crocchiole', within which Sicily’s many varieties of citrus and other fruits are depicted.
- Inspired by the warm glow of the Sicilian landscape, this blender by Smeg in collaboration with Dolce & Gabbana is adorned with vibrant decorative motifs.
- Ideal for assisting with preparing soups, smoothies and dips, it features four speed settings alongside a pulse option.
- Die-cast aluminium colour-coated body
- Sicilian inspired silk screen and lithography decoration
- 1.5L TRITAN™ BPA-FREE jug capacity (6 cups)
- Removable, double stainless steel blade system (dishwasher safe)
- Transparent lid with measuring cup
- 4 speed power control
- 3 pre-set programmes (ICE-CRUSH, SMOOTHIE & PULSE mode)
- Smooth-Start function
- Overload motor protection
- Built-in cord wrap
- Anti-slip feet